Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Reminder

Before there was a celebration filled with cards, flowers and chocolate there was a man named Valentine who loved God and died for his faith one thousand seven hundred years ago and before Valentine was born there was a God who loved you and inspired His servants to express His love…

“I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to Myself…I will make you my wife forever, showing you righteousness and justice, unfailing love and compassion. I will be faithful to you and make you mine, and you will finally know me as the Lord.” (Jer. 31:1; Hos. 2:19,20

If you are spending Valentine’s Day alone and feeling unloved don’t forget that you are not alone and unloved.

1 comment:

Melanie Faith said...

He is the best Valentine. :)