Saturday, September 22, 2007

Thirst Quencher



When He comes, He will open the eyes of the blind
and unplug the ears of the deaf.
The lame will leap like a deer,
and those who cannot speak will sing for joy!

The parched ground will become a pool,
and springs of water will satisfy the thirsty land. Isa. 35:6,7





When the poor and need search for water and there is none,
and their tongues are parched from thirst,
then I, the Lord, will answer them...I will open up
rivers for them on the high plateaus.
I will fill the desert with pools of water.
Rivers fed by springs will flow across the parched ground.

Isa. 41:17,18



The Lord will guide you continually,
giving you water when you are dry
and restoring your strength.

You will be like a well-watered garden,
like an ever-flowing spring.

Isa. 58:11



As the deer longs for streams of water,
so I long for you, O God.

I thirst for God, the living God.
When can I go and stand before Him?

Ps. 42:1,2





No comments: