Tuesday, April 29, 2008

True Security

Do you feel unsettled, as if things were slipping through your fingers? Unsteady on your feet because your world is turning upside down? You may not know what your future holds...but I know the One who wants to hold your future and your life.

"I will never leave you or forsake you." Jos. 1:5b The word for leave is rapah: the basic idea of relaxing the hands, loosing one's grip. The Lord will never abandon you, turn His back on you or relax the hold He has on your life.


"But Zion says, 'The Lord has forsaken me, the Lord has forgotten me...

"See, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands; your walls are ever before me." (Isa. 49;14, 16)




Jesus put it this way..."I give them eternal life and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me, for my Father have given them to me and he is more powerful than anyone else. No one can snatch them from the Father's hand. The Father and I are one." (Jn. 10:28-30 New Living Translation)

No comments: